Thursday 22 August 2013

My top 5 non-alcoholic drinks

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer holidays! I came to make myself a brew today and there wasn't any tea bags in! Shocking. So this got me thinking about what my favourite drinks are, & here's my top five: 

1. A proper English cuppa tea. 
As many of you will know I love my cups of tea! Yorkshire tea is my preferred choice & I like my tea very strong with only a dot of milk, no sugar. 




2. Earl Grey 
This tea is such a pretty tasteful cuppa, I really enjoy this when it has been brewing in the teapot for a little while with a dot of milk, or sometimes enjoyed with a simple slice of lemon & in the winter months with a small spoonful of honey, no milk. 




3. Lemon & Ginger tea 
A simple fruit tea you can easily buy from supermarkets. Enjoyed when brewed for at least 2 minutes with an added slice of lemon. Can also let this cool in the summer and drink cold over ice, very refreshing. 




4. Diet Coke 
Probably the drink I drink the most besides my cups of tea in the mornings!  I find diet coke is served best chilled over ice with a slice of lime. 
(I must drink gallons of this while at uni)




5. Pink Lemonade
Lemonade can be enjoyed in summer and winter. Chilled and poured over ice in the summer, & warmed then served in a mug in the winter, great for those cold winter nights! 







What are your favourite drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment