Thursday 8 August 2013

Liebster award

Thanks to my lovely cousin Lucy  I have been nominated for the Liebster award 2013! 
Visit her blog  at ♥lucylovehart - ♥life♥beauty♥thoughts :')

As I am fairly new to blogging I had not yet heard of the award so I did a little research & found out it is an award for up coming bloggers who have a following of less than 300. I thought it was a brilliant idea! You need to write 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from your nominator & then nominate other great bloggers for the award with 11 questions for them to answer. 

Its a great way to meet new people & get your blog out there!


11 Random Facts 

1. I love the outdoors & being in the countryside 

2. I love animals, pets, all things cute! 

3. I cant really function without my morning cuppa tea

4. I love tattoos

5. I enjoy baking pretty little cupcakes 

6. My favourite drink is Newcastle Brown Ale 

7. My favourite perfume is 'Alien' by Thierry Mugler 

8. David Bowie is my hero 

9. My favourite film would have to be 'Back to the Future' 

10. My ambition for when I'm an old lady is to own a Harley Davidson, have dreads & be covered in tattoos

Lucy's 11 questions 

1. If you were only able to use one mascara for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

W7 Lashtastic False Liquid Lashes 

2. What is your favourite nail polish?

At the moment I really like Rimmel London's Lasting Finish in jade green 

3. Which brand make-up do you own most of?

I think it is an even split between Revlon & Max Factor 

4. If you only had time to put three products on in the 

morning which three would it be?

Revlon's nearly naked foundation 

W7 lashtastic mascara 

Nivea's tinted lip balm 

5. What colour do you wear most?

Black

6. What made you choose the colours you have on your blog?

Pretty, light & colourful 


7. What is your all time favourite shop

Triple S

(Triple S is a clothing store based in the North East & I always want to buy everything in the shop!)

Here's the link for their online store Triple S Clothing

8. What cosmetics are you wearing right now?

None, just woke up! 

9. Which cleanser are you currently using?

No7 soft and soothed cleanser 

10. If you could design a make up collection for a well known

 make up brand, which brand would you most want to be 

under?

Revlon 

11. What / who inspired your love for all things beauty and 

fashion and what do you love most about it?

David Bowie's unique fashion sense, catwalk models & tattoo models.
I love looking good, feeling good & shopping! I enjoy experimenting with beauty & fashion to try something new & to create a vintage look. 



 My 11 questions 

1. What is your favourite vintage item that you own?

2. What do you love the most about vintage?

3. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday?

4.  Do you have a favourite shop or brand?

5. What is your favourite type of tea?

6. What inspired you to start blogging?

7. If you could only choose one song to listen to for the rest of your life what would it be?

8. Do you have any pets or have a love for animals?

9. What is your greatest ambition in life?

10. Whats the most creative thing you have done or made?


My Nominees 

1. Robyn at bideyourtime
This is a blog  I really enjoy spending time on & reading! Robyn posts about fashion & beauty, reviewing many items which I find personally very useful.  It is simply a lovely blog.
 I recommend you take a look & it's well worth following! 

Lucy's blog is one of my faves its all about fashion, beauty & lots of interesting things! It's a very good read and you'd be missing out if you didn't follow her! So go on & view her blog now :') 

3. Victoria at tangledsweetpea
This is a really lovely blog based on a love for all things vintage. Posts include; vintage, crochet, crafts, baking & also has a etsy shop. 

4. EL at AThriftyMrs
This blog shows some brilliant bargains & how to live life on a budget! worth a visit & a follow!

5. Anna at miss-beatrix
Anna's blog is about all things vintage & homemade. It is a lovely blog to sit & read with a cuppa! 

This is a blog about an amazing journey from one single accident that happened while snowboarding. It includes a lot of useful information about surgeries, external-fixation, amputation & life! It is such an interesting blog to read so I suggest you get that cuppa ready now & start reading! Definitely worth a follow!  

7. Laura at Vintage Laura
This is such a lovely blog to sit with a cuppa and read! As you can gather it is all about vintage!

This blog has a lot of nice arty posts & is such a cute blog! 

9. Kristen at Wonderfulathome
Kristen's blog is great for recipes for baking & cooking. Really lovely blog! Worth a follow if you enjoy cooking / baking! 

This blog is all about fashion, styling, beauty & makeup. I'd recommend checking this one out! 

11. Emily at emilysthought
This is a lovely little blog to read & is worth a follow!


I highly recommend checking out these blogs, you wont be disappointed! 

Please leave me a comment or message when you answer my questions & I will check it out & leave a comment :')






4 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) I shall be filling this in tomorrow for sure! :) such a good idea! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I will keep an eye out for your post :')

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I love everything about your blog & enjoy reading your posts :')

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete