Tuesday 13 August 2013

It's all about polka dots

Hello everyone! 

I thought I would do a post on one of my favourite patterns 'Polka Dots'

I just cant seem to get enough of polka dots these days, my wardrobe is increasingly becoming over run by them!  Not to mention all the other accessories I own covered in polka dots. 

This is my newest addition to my polka dot collection. 



Green & white polka dot shorts with brown plated belt, which also come in the colours of pink, white & black. I got these at an amazing price from Amazon UK.  £5.65 including p&p. Cant argue with that! 

Here is the link if you would like to purchase some yourself :') 



This is one of my most favourite polka dot dresses & I love the lace around the sleeves and neck. This dress is actually my sisters, its from 'International' & I think it was roughly £20.



Polka dot pink & white pinny. Can't remember when or where I got this one from! 


This is a photo I took quite a while back when I was at university, but as you can see I have my favourite red & white polka dot bedding! 



This is another favourite of mine. It has a lovely vintage feel with the navy & white polka dots. I usually wear this with a brown belt & accessorize with jewelry. I got this on sale for only £10, but can't remember where from! 


Finally I thought I'd show you a polka dot gift bag I bought recently for a friends birthday. I really love the pretty look it has.


What do you think?

Do you love polka dots?

4 comments:

  1. I do love some polka dots! It makes me feel so 50's :) Come on over and link up some of your Wonderful Vintage posts at our Wonderful Wednesdays linky party! Here is the link, see you there!
    http://wonderfulathome.blogspot.com/2013/08/wonderful-wednesdays-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristen

      Thank you for the comment & letting me know about the Wonderful Wednesdays link party. I will definitely check this out!

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete
  2. I love me some polka dots and i'm loving your blog!

    http://tattontalks.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex!

      Thanks for your comment! Yes polka dots are one of my absolute favourites. Will be posting new stuff soon! Keep watching this space :)

      Love
      Rach xxx

      Delete