Saturday 3 August 2013

Kellogg's Vintage

I absolutely love the Kellogg's vintage range! I have been wanting to start collecting it for ages but just haven't been able to afford to.  The other day I was just mooching around home-bargains as I do sometimes & found some Kellogg's vintage range tins! & was very happy when I saw the price! :') 




They had the above middle & right tins in stock. I bought myself the green one on the right. These tins were only £1.85! I couldn't believe it after looking at the prices on the internet! :') 




They also had the cereal tins in stock. The far back & middle one in the above picture. These were only about £3! 

So if you love the Kellogg's vintage range get yourself down to Home-bargains & see what you can get :') 

Now I have started the collection I will have to finish it! I have always wanted the Kellogg's vintage range tea cup & tea pot, so I will have to keep an eye out for these! 

& I love how adorable the little egg cups are! 



I hope this has been useful :')

Do you love the Kellogg's vintage range?



6 comments:

  1. Hey my fellow lover of all things vintage! I found you over at the Better Blogger Network (under 100 followers), and since we have the love of vintage between us, I thought I would become your newest follower! Hope you can stop by my vintage blog as well www.wonderfulathome.blogspot.com and see us and follow along! Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristen :') Thanks for checking out my blog! & thanks for the follow! I'm still tweaking my blog but hopefully it will be looking how I want it soon! I will go over to your blog now! Thanks for the comment.

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey Rachel,

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog post all about it by clicking here.

    You got a special mention :P

    Lots of love,
    L x
    ♥lucylovehart - ♥life♥beauty♥thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy,

      Thanks very much! I have read a little about it and it all sounds really good! I will definitely post this on my blog. I'm a little busy this week but will get round to it! :')

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete
  3. Awh these are so cute! I especially love the tins - so cool and handy :) xxx

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sinead,

      Thanks for the comment! I know they are so good for storing, I like to use mine for biscuits! :')

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete